Township of East Hanover Official Web Site
- Emergency Notification System - Add/Update/Remove your Information - Registration Required
News & Events
- 06/06/16 Town Council at 7:00PM
- 06/09/16 Land Use at 7:00PM
- 06/20/16 SID Meeting 6:30PM
- 06/28/16 - Land Use Meeting 7pm
- More Events - Calendar
Did you know that before you cut down any trees on your property you need a Tree Removal Permit.
Did you know that before you make changes to your driveway you need a Driveway Permit.
Town Council Meetings will be broadcast on Verizon FIOS Channel 45, and Cablevision Channel 21, Wednesdays at 7pm and Saturdays at 4pm.
PRIMARY ELECTION DAY will be held on Tuesday, June7, 2016. Polling locations will be open for voters from 6:00AM to 8:00PM
*Memorial Day Parade* Monday, May 30, 2016 at 10AM from Town Hall to Lurker Park
If you require additional information during emergencies click on the the link above. It will give you information for the Office of Emergency Management and FEMA.
Town Council Meeting 05/02/16
Loading the Flash player ...