Township of East Hanover Official Web Site
Office of the Township Clerk
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Public Information: 973-428-3000
- Paula A. Massaro, RMC, Township Clerk
- Felicia McDonald, Deputy Township Clerk
- Theresa Maggiulli, Registrar of Vital Statistics
Township Council Meeting Agendas, Minutes & Videos can be found here.
Services provided by the Clerk’s Office
Registration, Certification, Misc:
The Municipal Clerk is the chief administrative officer for Primary and General Elections held in the Township of East Hanover. The following election forms are available by downloading online, the Clerk’s Office, and www.morriselections.org: Voter Registration Application, Mail Ballot Application, and Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form. For assistance on Mail-In Ballots, call the County Clerk’s Office at 973-285-6066.
Respective voting locations are listed on the face of sample ballots. East Hanover’s voting districts are as follows:
District #1 ~ East Hanover Library, 415 Ridgedale Avenue
District #2 ~ Senior Citizens Center, 96 Mt. Pleasant Avenue
District #3 ~ Central School Choral Room, 400 Ridgedale Avenue
District #4 ~ Frank J. Smith School Gym, 27 Green Drive
District #5 and #6 ~ Recreation Center, Fifth Street
District #7 ~ Fire Department, 323 Ridgedale Avenue
District #8 ~ Hanover Park High School Choral Room, 63 Mt. Pleasant Avenue
- Open Public Records Request Form:
- The Municipal Clerk is designated as the Custodian of Records. All requests for public records must be in writing utilizing the Township’s official OPRA request form. The custodian has seven (7) business days from receipt of the request to grant or deny an OPRA request. If the record is not currently available or is in storage, the custodian will advise you within seven (7) business days after receipt of the request when the record will be available.
- For a useful guide to the Open Public Records Act, visit www.nj.gov/grc/public/citizens/.
- Citizen Service Act: