Township of East Hanover Official Web Site
- Emergency Notification System - Add/Update/Remove your Information - Registration Required
News & Events
- 04/03/17 Town Council at 7:00PM
- 04/06/17 Land Use at 7:00PM
- 04/24/17 SID Meeting 6:30PM
- 04/25/17 - Land Use Meeting 7pm
- More Events - Calendar
Did you know that before you cut down any trees on your property you need a Tree Removal Permit.
Did you know that before you make changes to your driveway you need a Driveway Permit.
Town Council Meetings will be broadcast on Verizon FIOS Channel 45, and Cablevision Channel 21, Wednesdays at 7pm and Saturdays at 4pm.
East Hanover ambulance service is provided by Atlantic Ambulance Services Monday through Friday 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
Water Hydrant Flushing will be done weeks of April 17-21 and April 24-27 during the hours of 11:00PM - 4:00Am
If you require additional information during emergencies click on the the link above. It will give you information for the Office of Emergency Management and FEMA.
Town Council Meeting 04/03/17
Loading the Flash player ...